7 Reasons Why LG G3 Is A Killer Smartphone
Move over Samsung S5 and HTC One M8, LG G3 is here. And iHaters will consider this. G3 is the third iteration of the G series. Here are some seven reasons why this LG’s latest flagship is a killer smartphone.
- It has the highest resolution in any smartphone available so far. Expect very clear, sharp and vibrant display with 2560×1440 Quad HD resolution with an eye popping 538 pixels per inch. That’s just pixel overload.
- G3 boasts a cutting edge 5.5-inch massive screen. Yeah, you could say it is a phablet. But it still looks great with its sleek design
- Watching a video is a delight with its thin bezel at 3.05mm on either side of the screen. Compare that to Samsung S5 with 4.05mm screen
- It is the first smartphone to introduce laser Auto Focus which enables capturing a photo in an instant. 13MP rear camera. 2.1 MP front camera perfect for selfie. Plus dual LED flash and optical image stabilization (OIS), which helps it to take better photos in low light and video without too much shakiness
- Removable Battery. Wireless charging. Superior battery life with 3,000mAh. So its ok to watch or record a 4k video
- Curved back for easy grip. The casing is plastic but looks elegant with its faux-metallic look. Notice the rear button layout? Just nice.
- Louder and clearer audio sound with 1W Speaker and boost AMP
Other specs include :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 2.5GHz 3GB RAM 32 GB internal storage with expandable storage of 128 GB
- Running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- 8.9mm thin and weighs 149 g
- Available in 5 colors : Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red
Kudos LG! You are getting to the right direction. No wonder, your smartphone sales is heading for an all-time high in 2014. We heard, 60 million units are projected to be sold this year. For more details on G3’s specifications, visit LG’s official website. Is G3 the best smartphone, yet? Share with us your thoughts.