Tag Archives: samsung
Watch out iPhone 6, Note 4 will be unveiled a few day earlier.
Samsung has recently sent a teasing press invite with caption “READY? NOTE THE DATE!” The September “Unpacked” event will be held simultaneously in 3 cities – New York, Berlin and Beijing. The launch is in tradition with previous announcement of Note 3 last year at IFA Berlin .
The new device is anticipated to have a 5.7-inch screen, will feature a more premium feel using metail in its casing, minimum 32GB of storage, built-in water resistance and fingerprint scanner to unlock the device like S4. If the new jumbo smartphone is to follow last year’s arrangement, it could be available for market by September 24.
Wearable devices are the next big thing. And some experts say smartwatches will step up the game . But so far, we have seen poor reception from consumers. Globally, only 1.9 million units were sold in 2013. Could the recent release of Samsung’s Gear Live and LG’s G Watch change that fate?
This is another reason why it is a big no-no to travel with uncharged phone or laptop.
In a bid to enhance security measures, the U.S. through its Transportation Security Administration ( TSA ) has announced yesterday that powerless electronic devices will not be allowed onboard the aircraft. The ban is applicable to all travelers going to US from certain airports in Europe, Africa and Middle East.
Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy phones have been particularly scrutinized by airport security. In addition to other forms of screening, travelers will be required to turn on their gadgets.
Move over Samsung S5 and HTC One M8, LG G3 is here. And iHaters will consider this. G3 is the third iteration of the G series. Here are some seven reasons why this LG’s latest flagship is a killer smartphone.
- It has the highest resolution in any smartphone available so far. Expect very clear, sharp and vibrant display with 2560×1440 Quad HD resolution with an eye popping 538 pixels per inch. That’s just pixel overload.
- G3 boasts a cutting edge 5.5-inch massive screen. Yeah, you could say it is a phablet. But it still looks great with its sleek design
- Watching a video is a delight with its thin bezel at 3.05mm on either side of the screen. Compare that to Samsung S5 with 4.05mm screen
- It is the first smartphone to introduce laser Auto Focus which enables capturing a photo in an instant. 13MP rear camera. 2.1 MP front camera perfect for selfie. Plus dual LED flash and optical image stabilization (OIS), which helps it to take better photos in low light and video without too much shakiness
- Removable Battery. Wireless charging. Superior battery life with 3,000mAh. So its ok to watch or record a 4k video
- Curved back for easy grip. The casing is plastic but looks elegant with its faux-metallic look. Notice the rear button layout? Just nice.
- Louder and clearer audio sound with 1W Speaker and boost AMP
That’s a cheesy title isn’t it? As I was reading an email on my Samsung Galaxy S4, it suddenly froze and restarted.
What I usually do when that happens is look for the application that’s responsible for the crash, I checked all the installed apps and surprised to find the Mobile tracker Version 1.0. It seems like a factory default process, While I look at the permissions I was more surprised at what it can do.