Tag Archives: touch screen
Move over Siri, Google Now and Cortana! Blackberry Assistant is here. The app, together with Blackberry Passport smartphone, will be available starting this fall.
The Assistant can perform various voice-activated tasks such as searching your inbox and calendar, access the web or social networks, writing and sending emails as well as creating calendar entries or even checking the weather. It is compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices, making it suitables for hands-free car use. The new feature will also complete tasks using the Passport’s new touch-sensitive physical keyboard, usually without leaving the app.
Move over Samsung S5 and HTC One M8, LG G3 is here. And iHaters will consider this. G3 is the third iteration of the G series. Here are some seven reasons why this LG’s latest flagship is a killer smartphone.
- It has the highest resolution in any smartphone available so far. Expect very clear, sharp and vibrant display with 2560×1440 Quad HD resolution with an eye popping 538 pixels per inch. That’s just pixel overload.
- G3 boasts a cutting edge 5.5-inch massive screen. Yeah, you could say it is a phablet. But it still looks great with its sleek design
- Watching a video is a delight with its thin bezel at 3.05mm on either side of the screen. Compare that to Samsung S5 with 4.05mm screen
- It is the first smartphone to introduce laser Auto Focus which enables capturing a photo in an instant. 13MP rear camera. 2.1 MP front camera perfect for selfie. Plus dual LED flash and optical image stabilization (OIS), which helps it to take better photos in low light and video without too much shakiness
- Removable Battery. Wireless charging. Superior battery life with 3,000mAh. So its ok to watch or record a 4k video
- Curved back for easy grip. The casing is plastic but looks elegant with its faux-metallic look. Notice the rear button layout? Just nice.
- Louder and clearer audio sound with 1W Speaker and boost AMP
Finally, iPhone 6 is coming on September 19 ( or not? ). And everybody is excited. Maybe just me and all the Apple die hard fans.
Tim Cook and and the rest of the gang are actually more anxious. We heard Senior VP Eddy Cue said “ Later this year, we’ve got the best product pipeline that I’ve seen at Apple in my 25 years at Apple.” Seriously? Yes, seriously and iPhone 6 is one of them.
In a bid to mark its slogan “the tablet that can replace your laptop”, Microsoft announced that it is offering $650 store credit for consumers who swap their Macbook Air with Surface Pro 3.
Another inevitable trend these days.
A classified information leaked by an Apple insider saying the firm will release two versions of curved display iPhones : 4.7 and 5.5 inches.
The display will curve downwards towards the side edges and rumored to be available in the third quarter of 2014. The smartphones will also include enhanced touchscreen sensors that can respond to heavy and light pressure.